Monday, November 16, 2009

My Racing Career











I started my racing career professionally in 2006 when Sepang International Circuit annouced they have a new category called " SuperCompact Championship ". These category only mean for any production cars below 1000cc category and there are sub-category called SuperCompact Turbo and SuperCompact Non-Turbo.

As an enthusiate that looking for "Cheap n Good" racing, it was the time for me to proof myself. With help from my good friend and the most trust Kei-Kar workshop
(Dt TUNERS Auto Services), we started build up our race car.

I'ved compete the championship under SuperCompact Non-Turbo category and for the first season as rookie driver, I finish LAST overall. After all, it was a good lesson to me and my fellow friends from Dt TUNERS on how we gonna buck up for next season.

2007, we have done the best to the car setup although it was a hard time for us because a lot of hassle going one during the preparation. All money, sweat and tears that come out that year pay off when I took the overall champion on that season.

Unfortunately, on 2008 there are no more SuperCompact race organize by Sepang International Circuit and it was the end for me. Although there are few others category held there, the financial was my concern. Bigger car means Bigger money. But in my heart there are one thing, I can't quit racing. I'll be back one day because in my soul, the sound of race car and the adrenaline rush was never be the same from driver to team manager.

I'll be BACK, my PROMISE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment